- Race Info
- Racing 101
- Health & Safety
- Wager Now
Stronach 5: Friday's Most Exciting 30 Minutes of Sport
$100,000 Guaranteed Pool
Races from Maryland, California and Florida
LAUREL, MD – Friday’s Stronach 5, featuring a $100,000 guaranteed pool and industry-low 12-percent takeout, will go coast-to-coast with races from Laurel Park, Santa Anita Park, Gulfstream Park and Golden Gate Fields all in approximately 30 minutes.
Fans can watch and wager on the action at 1ST.COM/BET as well as stream all the action in English and Spanish at LaurelPark.com, SantaAnita.com, GulfstreamPark.com, and GoldenGateFields.com.
The Stronach 5 In the Money podcast, hosted by Jonathan Kinchen and Peter Thomas Fornatale, will be posted by 2 p.m. Thursday at InTheMoneyPodcast.com and will be available on iTunes and other major podcast distributors
Friday’s Stronach 5 Sequence
- Leg One: Laurel Park 9th Race (11 entries, 6 furlongs): 5:29 ET, 2:29 PT
- Leg Two: Santa Anita 4th Race (8 entries, 5 ½ furlong): 5:37 ET, 2:37 PT
- Leg Three: Gulfstream Park 10th Race (10 entries,1 mile turf): 5:43 ET, 2:43 PT
- Leg Four: Golden Gate Fields 4th Race (11 entries, 5 ½ furlongs): 5:55 ET, 2:55 PT
- Leg Five: Laurel Park 10th Race (10 entries, 1 1/16 miles): 6:01 ET, 3:01 PT
The minimum wager on the multi-race, multi-track Stronach 5 is $1. If there are no tickets with five winners, the entire pool will be carried over to the next Friday.
For the Stronach 5, if a change in racing surface is made after the wagering closes, each selection on any ticket will be considered a winning selection. If a betting interest is scratched, that selection will be substituted with the favorite in the win pool when wagering closes.
The Maryland Jockey Club serves as host of the Stronach 5.